A while back I finished a Lacy Baktus out of Mini Mochi yarn by Crystal Palace. I have been wearing it like crazy since the Reno summer weather is anything but hot so far this year... I took a few silly self-photos this last weekend so that you all could see how lovely it cam out.
Knitting this was so relaxing and therapeutic. It was such a nice rhythmic process. I plan to knit another soon...
I have, however, been working a bit on a new little project called the Meret Beret. I am using Malabrigo Worsted Merino in the Frank Ochre color. The lovely mustard color is going to be so fun to wear when it's finished.
Next, I need to figure out what to make my ladies who are standing up with me at the wedding in September. I have a few ideas, but still not sure...I suppose I should decide soon and get to work! I have a lot to do in the next 3 months!
Other things I have been enjoying this week:
1. Organic Date and Coconut Rolls from the Co-op. Yumm! (I'll have to try this recipe.)
2. The OC (Yes, I finally broke down and started watching it and loving every minute of trashiness!)
4. Afternoon walks with the Wally Dog
5. Salads for dinner and sorbet for dessert.
6. Hiking for work.
9. All of the hype over World Cup Soccer-- go USA!
10. The Genius feature on iTunes...so far, AWESOME playlists!
What have you been loving this week? Do share please--in my comment box. Show me some love. Have a great weekend all!